Friday, January 25, 2008

isms.....

I just have to document of few of the things Gwyn and Gil have been saying lately:
Gwyn
  • scream cheese (string cheese)
  • I broke Jesus. (After breaking a picture of Jesus the boys had on their night stand. She tells everyone this.)
  • I need some lisptick.
  • everything is really "dangerous" or "difficult" ie; "Gil has a cough, it's really dangerous."
  • "it's so darling"
  • "ohhhh...she's just like Minie" (her baby cousin.)
  • "When I get bigger......... I'm gonna go to school" (or whatever she might think she can do later on in life)."
  • "When my dad gets home he's gonna hug me and love me."
  • "I have a baby in my tummy, it's moving." Umm, I am not pregnant and the last time I was she was fifteen months old. Where does she get this stuff?
  • Gwyn, where are your socks? "they died"

Gil is the stuff boys are made of. He LOVES balls, any one will do. He has taken to sleep with his football. I can honestly say that this is the first one of my boys to be so crazy about balls! He will stand beneath the big basketball hoop and try to make baskets. He also squats a lot, he squats while walking. and dancing, and trying to jump. He give the impression of a Samoan doing some Maori dance. Bob calls him the gorilla. He is huge! He is tall but I am pretty sure his shoulders are as broad as he is tall. To top it all off he has the face of an angel! (maybe not in this picture) He is a funny little man.

Gilbert Odin

  • "i wannnnna go outside"
  • "daddy"
  • "mama"
  • "tou-CH"
  • "BALL"
  • "NO!"
  • "Mine"
  • "Pees"
  • "i wannna bite"

6 comments:

Pam said...

Holy smokes...that makes me miss my St. George babies like CRAZY!!! Hugs and Kisses to those two from Nannie.
XOXOXOXOXOX

AmyL. said...

Look at you miss photographer... love the shots!!

Celia said...

Your kids are so cute! How do you even stand it?!?

Seriously, that photo of Gwyn is darling. Look at you with your XTi! I got the Rebel XT for Christmas and I am loving it -- glad to see you've put yours to such good (and adorable) use!

Sarah said...

I want some lisptick too. Or maybe some lispgloss.

And Gwyn is sooo right. Socks can die. I have seen them nearly disintegrate right off my girls feet. They seem to have no problem wearing the same socks 3 days in a row. Nasty stuff. Death can come none too soon for those things. n

jen said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Pam said...

P.S. I love that Gil's sweatshirt fits him great and the same size I got for Jude has yet to be worn because it's too big! XOXO Beautiful Baby Huey XOXOX Love Him!