Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wolves vs Bears

Last night the my Wolves played flag football against the Bears for Cub Scouts. It couldn't have been more beautiful weather. The boys had a great time. This is a picture of almost all of my Wolves....I love little boys. They are so fun and energetic and there is never any drama.

Here are the intimidating Bears (with a little help from some younger brothers!)
Bob and Steve were the coaches.
Here is the Wolves huddle.

This is what was going on during the game.....
Gwyn worked on here skating with a little friends borrowed skates!
This kid never ceases to amaze me. Once we let him out of the stroller he grabbed a football and NEVER put it down. He was int he middle of the game for awhile, then he headed for the baseball diamond and started rounding the bases.....how does he know?
Here he is leaving the baseball field. Ah, I am enjoying these AMAZING days right now.....perfect weather. It was a grand night and the Wolves and Bears tied;)




10 comments:

kennan said...

first off.... gwyn looks just like mills in that picture and second off... i want to be down there with you guys so bad. when can i com? do you have a good ob-gyn on hand?

Pam said...

Agreed...Gwyn looks just like Mills in that shot! Gilly Bear is scrumptuous....yummmmmmy! And I can remember LOVING being a den mother for the same reasons. Boys are so fun and up for almost anything you throw at them. Great times...enjoy...they are gone in a flash!!
XOXOXO

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

excuse me?? are those gwyn's skates?? do you think they could stretch to fit my size??? you kind of know they could...

can't wait to come see you next week! and fo real, is the weather really tank top permitting????

annebabe said...

looks like fun! and boys are great, they're just happy to run and play and find random footballs to tote around. :) your gilly bear is seriously adorable. seriously.

Nate and Paige said...

Yeah Gwyn looks just like one of Amy's girls in that pic. Can I just say your family above all makes me soo excited to start my own family... you guys just always have such fun things going on.

amylmitchell said...

Are you trying to lure us down there? Well...it's working!! I am so over the snow.

saramarilee said...

sorry I missed the big game--I was in no mood to chase Gabe around that day. Thanks for being a great wolf leader, and for trying to teach Ash to snuggle up to the other boys!

Sarah said...

Go Wolves!!

And yes, Gil is a freakin' sports genius. My girls will probably worship him in highschool and I'll have to tell Jane (and the future Weston twins) how Gil "used to play with them when they were little" . . .

jen said...

I just got put in as a Wolves leader. I need to get some ideas from you! The football game looked like it was fun.

I love Gwynn in her skates and what a perfect picture of Gil with that football!! Definitely a sports hero in the making!

harmony said...

I think of you every night when I watch the weather. I'm planning a trip down there in April sometime. Lets try to meet up. We are also moving to Highland in April. Crazy I know. Your parents are still there, right?