Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My right arm is missing......

Sunday evening my right arm headed up north to start his new job. I miss him. It's a cruel thing to have him with me all the time for 2 months and then he is just gone.....Thank heavens for cell phones!
I mean who wouldn't miss this face! There is just something about having Mr. Sunshine optimist with you all the time. Everything looks better when he is around. Come home soon.

8 comments:

Bob said...

That dude is hot! who would not miss him? The 2 month vacation and then full on work mode is not good. I miss you all like crazy. I love you and will see you soon.

Anonymous said...

So, what and where's the job? How is the little guy doing?

Sarah said...

That's a sexy little pic you have there--and I don't mean the 2nd one. But that one certainly has the goofy-charm thing going for it.

Pam said...

Your loss is our gain! Sad but true...it won't be long and he'll be home for the 3 day weekend. Miss you guys too! The package isn't complete. XOXOXO

farmgirl said...

I think I need to have Mike study that second picture--it would be a real nice look for a head shot for his website. Don't ya think??

Amber said...

Playing single mom is never fun. Especially when you got one like Bob! Hang in there girl! And call me, lets chat!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

I miss you come home soon. From yours truly,
TUCKER

Sarah Lamoreaux said...

That's where Laura learned that 'freak face' I always wondered! <3 To my big bro!!