Sunday, December 06, 2009

My Big Brother....aka Bubba

This is my big brother Brad and his family.
We had a very quick photo session on Thanksgiving. (Not planned at all)
Vanessa is not only beautiful and a great mom she is crazy talented with her sewing machine. She whipped up these girls some outfits really quick for Thanksgiving. She saw the skirts in Chasing Fireflies... My sister-in-law is from Brazil and she has the cutest accent.
She and my brother are a match made in heaven and the best parents.
My nieces maybe some of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. Brad was my closest sibling growing up and a very kind big brother, I love him very much. Next time we will plan a real photo shoot:)












Love you guys....xoxoxo
(cd will be in the mail tomorrow)


4 comments:

Pam said...

Would you PLEASE place an order for me of these photos at either your or my Costco? I will pay for them and maybe we could pick them up while I am in St. George this week! Gorgeous, Robyn....really!! And your subject matter was pretty amazing as well. LOVE them! XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, you totally captured each child. Brad always had a special place in my heart too :) I love how the girls look so much like their parents - exactly how my first two are!
I especially love the black and white of Bella. And you said Vanessa just whipped up these adorable dresses???? Wow.
Love to you all!
Denise

farmgirl said...

Dang. I wish we all looked that ready for a photo shoot even when we are 'ready for a photo shoot'. Good looking family, indeed.

Unknown said...

Sister, these are wonderful pictures thank you so much for taking them for us. you have a gift.