Somehow this family just seems to know how to have boys...
because that is what we are getting this summer! We were really worried as to how Gwyn would take the news (seeing that she has been praying for a girl for at least a year). Her response was sweet and melted me. She said "Mom, it's okay....I just love babies! All babies." So there you have it! If she's good with it so are we.
A boy.
Our 4th boy.
Wow!
Our princess will remain the only princess in this household.

21 comments:
What?? You found out already? That's exciting!! Another boy. Atleast Gwyn will always be spoiled:)
and she will wear the crown proudly. and mamma will make sure she looks beautiful all the while.
:o)
Can't say I'm not thrilled. Baby B needed a male Williams cousin to be besties with. AND I think Gwyn is a very deserving candidate for all the attention her brothers will be giving her. YAY for BOYS!!!
PS your dr sucks.... a ultrasound every visit? pshhh
So very honored to be among the first to see the unveiling of the 4th boy!! I couldn't help but be thrilled and Miss Gwynnie showed her true colors by her response. This is a real princess, deserving of the title. Now...let's get excited for the fourth member of the Lamoreaux boys club (with one princess in tow). Love you all!! XOXOXO
You and Mr.Bob make some dang cute kids, among them 3 very handsome fellows. So to hear the news that another dashing lad will be added to the group, well, I've got nothing but happiness to send your way. :)
A girl raised with brothers is a strong girl! And she'll have so many sisters in law :)
Congrats! I love you a ton!
well let's be frank.. you and bob make boys very well.
very, very well.
this is what you get for having such a stud for a husband.
nature, god, and ALL things in control say...
"MUST REPLICATE!"..
I mean hell.. you got gwyn.. but she still had to be the spitting image of her daddy.
and let's also be honest... there has to be AT LEAST 5 strapping males in your household to even touch the fabulousness that is you and gwyn.
i love you.. and i am personally thrilled.
and perhaps we can just swap out children when we feel the need for the opposite sex??? we've got more than enough XX of here.. and if i didn't make it clear, i WILL gladly steal any lamoreaux male whenever available :)
xo
I can't believe you know already what you're having! I'm so EXCITED for you! You have the CUTEST kids altogether so it doesn't matter what you have!
Boys are great!!! I am excited for your family! Good luck with everything!
Congrats! You and Bob make super good lookin' boys!
6.
all i have to say.
Kennan, I just threw up in my mouth...
Congrats! I can't belive you will have 5 kids! I hope you are doing well!
Katie Young
PS Love your pictures, you do a great job!
I' with Kennan...what's one more?
Ummmm...remember how we were going to all have faith that Gwynnie would get her sister? Well....6 is a nice even number!
Perfect! You won't have to buy a thing!!
I didnt' know you were preggo! That's awesome. Gwynnie's so sweet--that's cute :)
I think we need to start a baby boy club! So excited to hear your news! Can't wait to hear what you name this little guy!
Congrats Robyn! Your little boys are the cutest things ever. And little Gwyn is just going to love all the attention that comes with being the one and only princess!
Hmmmmmmm...you should think about updating. You have a really nice family and a really nice camera and I have witnessed you taking pictures. AND I know your life is interesting enough to blog about....I'm just sayin'!! XO
You should always listen to your mother. Update. And your baby ticker thingy is freaking my out, are you sure you really have a baby that size in you??? I'm still in a small form of denial--get a belly already and that baby kicking enough that I can feel it from the outside for myself. Remember, I'm living vicariously through all of you pregos.
Post a Comment