That swear word is definitely warranted with a failed glucose test. I have failed all 3 of mine :). Good times, good times. Bright side is: you get 3 hours of reading time without kids....
Well I talked to the Dr. Office today, I now officially have Gestational Diabetes. I have an appt. with the Daibetes clinic tomorrow so I will know more, but they did say I will be checking my blood level daily, and they will first change my diet and see how it goes. They hope no inslin shots, but they will monitor with the daily blood level and new diet. I also have to see my Dr. weekly because I am a "high risk patient" now, Awesome! I am grumpy today! I'll post more tomorrow.
I know this isn't not do-able, but it sure is a royal pain in the patootie! Don't worry, your sister in Zion farmgirl has got your back...the only job you have is to actually LET ME HELP YOU. Oh and keep baby boy healthy. :o)
OK, I am a little slow but I am actually getting this now. You actually failed the 3 hour test. I was thinking you just had to do the 3 hour test. I'm so sorry! That really stinks. And I'm sorry about my earlier post. A failed 3 hour test does not equate to nice reading time. Is this your first time having gestational diabetes??
12 comments:
Be brave, little mama. You'll get through this somehow. I need to know what the Dr. says...so call me ASAP!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So now what? I'm sorry. But I love it when you swear on your blog. Makes me happy.
That swear word is definitely warranted with a failed glucose test. I have failed all 3 of mine :). Good times, good times. Bright side is: you get 3 hours of reading time without kids....
you totally suck at being pregnant.
I'm sorry sister bear no fun
.at.alll.
can i have a picture of the beached whale please? Cause i think your cute preg!
I have had to take the three hour glucose test before. It really sucks. So what do you have to do now?
Well I talked to the Dr. Office today, I now officially have Gestational Diabetes. I have an appt. with the Daibetes clinic tomorrow so I will know more, but they did say I will be checking my blood level daily, and they will first change my diet and see how it goes. They hope no inslin shots, but they will monitor with the daily blood level and new diet. I also have to see my Dr. weekly because I am a "high risk patient" now, Awesome!
I am grumpy today!
I'll post more tomorrow.
tried calling. love you.
I guess you will have to think about yourself first for a while and REALLY mind your P's and Q's. So sorry for the terrible genetics...:(
Love you! XOXOXO
Hang in there! Love you!
I know this isn't not do-able, but it sure is a royal pain in the patootie! Don't worry, your sister in Zion farmgirl has got your back...the only job you have is to actually LET ME HELP YOU. Oh and keep baby boy healthy. :o)
OK, I am a little slow but I am actually getting this now. You actually failed the 3 hour test. I was thinking you just had to do the 3 hour test. I'm so sorry! That really stinks. And I'm sorry about my earlier post. A failed 3 hour test does not equate to nice reading time. Is this your first time having gestational diabetes??
I'm sorry Rob. Maybe I will just stop at four. My friends are scaring me! Hope you and baby R okay!
Post a Comment