Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kind of panicking....

What are we going to name this baby?
I have a few names but nothing that I am CRAZY about.
Gil went without a name for a few days.
Bob kept telling me our son needed a name in the NICU so that they quit calling him Lamoreaux baby.
It drove us nuts....
Not the NICU calling him that, just that we couldn't come up with a name.
I don't want to do that again.
We are starting to get close, and I just keep thinking something will come to us.
Help?!
p.s.
I didn't pass my Glucose test so I get to go in for the 3 hour test.
I was suppose to go last week....who has that kind of time.
I don't.
I guess I'll try again this week.

10 comments:

Pam said...

Still liking Sully and Oscar...and Bo. Apparently you are not???

farmgirl said...

Oscar is my personal favorite. I do think you should have a name pre-baby, not gonna lie that kinda bugged me too. I had a gift I needed to done. :o)

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

not that you don't already know this, but here are my top 3:

1.Sullivan
2.Oscar
3.Boden


glucose for life!

Pam said...

Update....I'm throwing Pedar and Anders into the mix! XOXO

Hot Mom said...

I am of no help on the name. Boy names are very hard. Love the 3 hour glucose test. Take a book.

Nate and Paige said...

1.oscar
2.sully (mmhmm or seely booth)
3.quincy

why dont you like those anymore?
and this boy will be able to handle ANY name with three older brothers

andrea said...

1. Heath
2. Boden
3. Sullivan

Tina said...

Oh..u failed ur 1 hr test? I hate it for u cuz the 3 hr sucks!
Oscar? Are u serious? Oscar the grouch.
I like Pam's suggestion of "Anders". And I like Sullivan..Sully for short. Yes, we need to know a name ahead of time for gifts and such.

Amber said...

For some reason I don't see you with a Boden even though I like the name. I'm lovin'Lewis...Lewis Lamoreaux.

Jan Russell said...

Oooh, I'm the opposite, I could totally picture you with a Boden! There's also Bowen...