Friday, May 07, 2010

My hump, my hump, my lovely baby hump.....

I know that the song is not referring to that kind of hump....but it's all I hear in my head when I look at this picture.
This is me 32 weeks pregnant with number five.

32 weeks pregnant

* You're welcome Paige*

I seem to surviving this little Gestational Diabetes thing.


The upside it that I haven't gained any weight since I found out about my diabetes ...I have actually lost a pound.
Let's be honest though, I would much rather be eating my self silly right about now, instead of eating my new diet.
Except looking at this picture I can see that my weight is in the baby bump, but also in my arms....ugh.
Why my arms?

Nevermind...

I think maybe it's a good thing I am on this diet.

I have much to update about so I will try to get to it this week.

13 comments:

Pam said...

You look DARLING!! I love you and your baby bump. So excited for the new little prince to get here. XOXOXO

Nate and Paige said...

first, thank you!!!
I love your pregnant body and wish i was seeing it in person!
adorable adorable pregnant lady
AND
biceps are overrated....

Dorning's said...

cute picture!!

AmyL. said...

I'll send you a picture of me in about a month and my bump will be the same size... sad thing is... I will only be 20 weeks! I wish I could look like that at 32 weeks! You look fabulous!

Amber said...

Hey sexy mama, you look great! And im lovin the green!

Jan Russell said...

CUTE bump, and super cute bracelets too - you are a stylin' preggie. Happy Mother's Day!

jen said...

You look great!!! I can't believe you are 32 weeks already. That has gone by fast...for me anyways :).

andrea said...

you look as gorgeous as ever.

Eileen said...

Cute bump Robboo and you look good. So glad you are doing well!

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

you look gorgeous. really you do.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful mommy you are! And about the name...my kids are lucky to have names! That was so hard for us! It seems a huge responsibility to give someone a name that they may love, may hate, get teased, one of five "Taylor" in class, some of whom are girls and others boys...naming is hard!
I adore you!
Love,
Denise

Tina C. said...

You sexy beast! Cool pic...love it. You look great.

west's said...

man that is such a cute hump. i was just looking at you yesterday thinking dang...she looks hot for being thirty some odd weeks. Great jerb!